- 4.00 boneless, skinless chicken breasts- halved
- 1/4 cup(s), Panko Bread Crumbs
- 0.12 cup(s), parmesan cheese
- 1.00 tsp(s), Cajun Seasoning
- 4.00 oz(s), Cheese, cheddar
- 2.00 large, Eggs – White only, raw
- 2.00 tbsp (14 g), Coconut Oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Heat coconut oil in large skillet.
3. Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and Cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Add egg whites to another bowl and whisk lightly.
4. Slice cheese in 8 slices. Flatten each breast half slightly and roll cheese slice in the middle of each. Dip in egg whites and coat in bread crumb mixture.
5. Pan fry 2 minutes each side. Transfer to glass baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
Yield: 8 servings